How to learn SEO?

It is a question that you really ask me a lot. The answer is somewhat diffuse since SEO is something that does not have an official training school and all that can be learned is by way of unregulated training, courses, blogs, and material generated by experts. Throughout the program, I will try to explain, from my humble point of view, how you should start in the SEO world if you want to dedicate yourself to this professionally.

Let's distinguish the fundamental parts of SEO learning

I think that a simple way to understand this matter is to understand that there are 3 fields that we have to nurture to achieve a good knowledge about the search engine positioning.

The theory

It is the basis of everything. We need to know where we are getting.
SEO has a somewhat strange learning curve.
At first, we need to consume a lot of theoretical content, we have to work the technical base. We will start with more basic SEO concepts such as the operation of search engines, we will see the importance of SEO on-page and gradually expand knowledge. It is a lot of information and we have to consume it little by little, understanding very well the reason for things. When people start studying this subject, it is usually with the goal in mind to focus on earning money. And what usually happens is that you go to sources of information that usually give advanced advice and with very specific approaches that do not cover everything that is necessary to fill that knowledge base.

I started to like this in the main Black Hat courses and forums. You want something fast, easy and that works. Then you already realize that things do not work that way. And the complex learning curve is because once we have that very solid knowledge base, in order to move forward we need to testify a lot and the thing becomes very vertical again. At the same time experimentation becomes essential to continue moving forward, but we'll talk about that in a few minutes. SEO Training in Dhaka

The practice

I have sinned in this area. The practice has to be worked from the zero minutes. It is essential that you start everything you learn in theory because, from my point of view, it is the only way to assimilate and understand everything that is being explained to us. My main fault, and I think it happens to more than one, is to try to know everything before starting. This is never possible in any matter, but in SEO it is even less likely. That is why I recommend you, and I repeat it again, put into practice everything you study, and do it as soon as you can.

I think this is one of the keys to today's podcast, be clear.
The experience
Finally, and unconsciously, we are learning from experience.
Mistakes are something absolutely normal, I am not one of those who think that if you do not fail you do not learn, I prefer to learn correctly, but it is true that certain errors give you a different perspective for the future. Experience is undoubtedly the fundamental area in SEO and differentiates the great professionals from the rest. To become an expert in this you have to see many cases, carry out experiments, and above all be open-minded, see new opportunities, be curious and finally have the ability to bring all this to useful conclusions.

Resources to learn SEO

In this section of the podcast, I am going to give you some of the important links for you to start your training and really start thinking about your future as SEO.

Free Resources

Not everyone has a lot of money to invest in their training, so I will recommend the sources of information that I consider very interesting to start training in everything that surrounds search engine positioning. Here we have a very wide range of books on SEO, so I will create a section on it and there I will pass all the titles and recommendations. You learn a lot in them but you have to keep in mind that SEO is a living thing and that books published a long time ago may have inconsistencies in the current landscape. Keep an eye out.

courses

Another interesting way to train is through courses. The truth is that I can not recommend things that I have not tried so I can not leave here many links. If I can recommend my basic SEO course, ideal for everyone who is in that first moment of learning. If you have an SEO course and want to place it on this list, contact me and I will take a look to recommend it.

Master

Here you also have to be very careful, it is a booming sector and many online universities are beginning to teach this type of Masters. Ensure that the school has an important prestige and above all guide you through the feedback of former students to whom you can put face and eyes. This post that is attached to the podcast will be completely alive, so do not forget to visit it to see new courses that you add, or new channels, blogs ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Examples of Financial Marketing: 10 Campaigns You Should Study

Wie England für die Euro 2021 antreten könnte

English abbreviations: the informal language in chat